Please note: The deadline for submission of abstracts is November 23, 2010.
Participants in the AKI Clinical Trial Design Workshop may submit abstracts of their research activities.
Please follow the instructions below to submit an abstract for consideration for poster presentation:
- The deadline for submission is November 23, 2010.
- Please note - accepted posters will be limited to those addressing the topic of non-renal replacement therapy AKI treatments.
- Please send the abstract via email to Ms. Michelle Watson at email@example.com with "AKI Clinical Trial" in the subject line. Attach the abstract as a MS Word document, and make any relevant comments in the text of the email.
- The abstract title should be typed in bold font, Title Case Letters.
- List the names, degrees and institutional affiliations of all authors, and italicize the name of the presenting author.
- Organize the body of the abstract as follows:
- Statement of the purpose of the study/program/project;
- Statement of the methods used;
- Summary of the results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusion;
- Statement of the conclusions reached.
The body of the abstract should be 200 words or less.
- Please list the source(s) of funding at the end of the abstract.
Poster boards (4 feet high by 6 feet wide), pushpins and Velcro will be provided on site. Sponsorship of any type should be indicated on poster.