Call for Poster Abstracts
Participants in the Translational Approaches for Pharmacotherapy Development for Acute Diarrhea Workshop are encouraged to submit abstracts for presentation of their research in poster format. There will be a formal poster session held during a working lunch on Monday, September 26, 2011. In addition, posters will be kept on display throughout the workshop with additional opportunities for networking and discussion during breaks.
Please follow the instructions below to submit an abstract for a poster presentation:
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, August 12, 2011, via email to Angela Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Poster Abstract for NIDDK Acute Diarrhea Workshop" in the subject line.
- Please attach your abstract as a MS Word document to the email along with any comments.
- The abstract should be no more than one, single-sided page.
- The abstract should be single-spaced with sections on Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Please type the title of your abstract in Arial, 12 pt. bold font using Title Case Letters
- List the names, degree(s), and institutional affiliation(s) of all authors in order of their contribution to the research.
- Underline the name of the person presenting the abstract.
Posters will be displayed on 4-foot-high by 6-foot-wide poster boards. Pushpins and Velcro will be provided onsite. All presenters must register for the conference.